There are many college students who prefer to live in a house share because it is safe and can greatly enhance your social network and living experience. On the other hand, there are a few students who feel intimidated by the idea of living with strangers and prefer to live by themselves.
Which of the two is the right option for college accommodation? Well, let’s look at the pros and cons of house share to decide.
Pros of house share
House share Liverpool comes with a ton of advantages. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Living with a roommate can greatly enrich your experience, especially if the other person is from a different country. You get to learn about a new culture , food and way of life and this is sure to make you appreciate other cultures and countries better.
- A house share is sure to be a cost-effective option as the rent and utilities can be shared amongst a few people.
- If your room mates take the same course as you, then you can get help with coursework, and maybe you can even study together.
- In the event of common problems, you have someone to watch your back and maybe, even solve the problem with you.
Now that we have seen the advantages of house share, let us look at its possible downside as well.
Cons of house share
The cons of a HMO Liverpool are as follows.
- One of the biggest disadvantage of a house share is the lack of peace and privacy. If you are someone who prefers to spend time by yourself, then a house share and the activities of others is sure to impact you in a big way.
- Another obvious downside of a house share is the lack of physical space. When you have to share space with someone, you may not have enough space when compared to living in an apartment all by yourself.
- Anything that you want to cook might be a little bit of a problem as you’ll have to share with your roommate. If you prefer foods that are different from that of your roommate, then the question of buying groceries and cooking quickly scale up into a big issue.
Overall, there are advantages and disadvantages that come with a house share. It is up to you to decide if this is something that would work for you.