We use reasonable endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information. We will hold and store your information in a secure and confidential environment. We have suitable safeguards in place to manage your data securely.
Information Collection and Cookies
Disclosure of Information
We will never sell or disclose your Information to third parties. We may aggregate your information you send to us with other data and use that aggregated data for administrative purposes and/or share it with third parties management tools. We will take reasonable endeavours to ensure these third parties are obligated to protect your data.
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our policy.
How We Deal with Your Data
For all information about your data and how we deal with it please see our Data Protection Policy
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following;
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To provide postal and email communications which we think would be of interest or benefit to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we will always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this data processing if you wish, please see the process and terms outlined in our full Data Protection Policy. Please note that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks for your benefit.
We do not share data unless absolutely necessary. The data that we do share is as follows:
Landlords – your details are shared with our third party management CRM system
Tenants – your details are shared with our third party management CRM system and with your landlord.
Trades – your details are shared with tenants if in an emergency in order to expedite maintenance requests
Staff – essential details are only shared with our registered Accountants