Property management companies can be a huge asset to your business. Now Rooms Liverpool deals directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Plus, we bring our know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands. Since Now Rooms acts as an independent contractor, you can avoid the hassles of being an employer and dealing with staff.
You should consider hiring a property management company if:
- You have a lot of properties or rental units. An HMO with 4-7 tenants can be a lot of work and most investors don’t have time to properly management their rentals.
- You don’t live near your rental property. If your rental property is located far from where you live, hiring a property management company can be invaluable in dealing with the many issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
- You are an investor and not interested in the day to day, hands-on management an HMO requires. If you view rental property ownership strictly as an investment and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, consider hiring help to manage your property.
- You enjoy hands-on management but you may not have much time to devote to your business, especially if being a landlord isn’t your day job. And if you prefer to spend your time growing your business, including searching for new properties, arranging financing for renovations, or changing your business structure, then a management company may be a good way to spend your money.
- Your business is growing. At some point you may find that you need a substantial amount of help to manage everything properly. At that point, it makes sense to hire a management company.
Having Now Rooms manage your property frees you up to tend to your life and your investments. Call us today and let’s talk.