Landlords in both Liverpool and across the UK buy properties for it to be a passive income or a long term investment. Dealing with tenants is a pre-requisite for any landlord, and this may not be their forte. Most tenants are great people and that’s why we love doing what we do, but for most landlords they didn’t buy a property to meet and greet their tenants. That’s why we provide a fully managed HMO service for any landlord with a house share and rooms to rent in Liverpool.
Typical landlords we work with are:
- Specialist room letting agency in Liverpool
- Time poor landlords, those with large commitments in work and with family
- Retiring landlords – older generation landlords that want more time to themselves
- Full time enquiry handler
- Logistically Challenged Landlord – a landlord that lives too far away to manage their house share.
What most of our landlords want is a personable and friendly management service for their HMO or house share.