Fully Managed Service
Landlords in both Liverpool and across the UK buy properties for it to be a passive income or a long term investment. Dealing with tenants is a pre-requisite for any landlord, and this may not be their forte. Most tenants are great people and that’s why we love doing what we do, but for most landlords they didn’t buy a property to meet and greet their tenants. That’s why we provide a fully managed HMO service for any landlord with a house share and rooms to rent in Liverpool.
Typical landlords we work with are:
- Typical investor type landlords, only interested in having the property managed.
- Time poor landlords, those with large commitments in work and with family
- Retiring landlords – older generation landlords that want more time to themselves
- Logistically Challenged Landlord – a landlord that lives too far away to manage their house share.
What most of our landlords want is a personable and friendly management service for their HMO or house share.
House Share Management: What’s Included
This is perfect for any landlord that wants to buy and run a house as an investment and we can take care of the rest. We will provide a full management service for all house shares and leave you free of the day to day stress of managing the property or portfolio.
Our management services cover the following:
- Any tenant issues or queries
- Any landlord issues or queries
- Monthly site visit of the communal areas
- Monthly room inspections if permitted by the tenant
- Monthly rental account statements
- Managing and arranging maintenance
- Reduced finder fees
- Monthly cleaner arranged by us
- Monthly gardener where needed arranged by us
- Organising Annual PAT certificates, fire alarm inspections and gas safe certificates
Other services we can provide are managing keys and replacements, cleaners, gardeners, deliveries, ad hoc site visits for maintenance.