We are currently on the look out for a motivated young individual to join our growing team to increase the customer service to our landlords. The role is focused on operations and compliance to do with documentation and organisation with trades people to complete maintenance work out the HMO properties we manage across Liverpool and North Wirral.
The role entails:
- Organising for certificates to be done in a timely fashion with contractors
- Arranging cleaning dates with the cleaner
- Preparing property reports for the landlords to be sent monthly
- Preparing cleaner reports for the landlords to be sent monthly
- Dealing with trades people to get maintenance done on properties
- Managing registration and refunding of deposits for tenants
If you are organised and want to work with a young and fun team please email your CV with a cover note to email@example.com
We are always on the look out for great trades people. We work with a lot of trades people across the North West as we continue to grow we need more.
Trades we are always on the look out for are:
- gas safe engineers
- contractors to do PAT certificates
- fire alarm technicians (part 6D and 6A)
If you are any of these then please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself, recent jobs and your pricing structure.